Teach kids English with Amy
Mobile app for Android and iOS
Extend the English vocabulary of children
Learn English With Amy is an educational app that helps kids 2 - 7 years old to improve their vocabulary and pronunciation. The app has 13 categories: Farm, Clothing, Colors, Transportation, Numbers, Shapes, Playground, Food & drinks, Zoo, Home, Body, Music, and Sport.
Each category has about 15 words to learn. Each word can be practiced using four games. The app is very easy to use; we have 20 month old children learning English with our app!
Lite edition vs Pro edition
This app has two editions available: a Lite edition and a Pro edition.
The Lite edition has one category completely for free. The remaining categories can be purchased later by using a one-time in-app purchase. The Pro edition can be purchased in the App Store or Play Store and has no in-app purchases. Having no in-app-purchases is often a requirement for usage by schools and kindergartens.
Listening and reading skills of children are measured by the app, and can be viewed by parents and supervisors. The results can be viewed for a limited time only in the Lite edition. In the Pro edition the results are stored much longer and advanced insight in the childs progress is available.
Both editions are without ads, keeping the children safe.
How does Learn English With Amy help your children?
- Learn and play: challenging games (slideshow, concentration game, puzzle, and quiz).
- Learn step by step: words are ordered into clear categories (Farm, Clothing, Colors, Transportation, Numbers, Shapes, Playground, Food & drinks, Zoo, Home, Body, Music, and Sport).
- High-quality graphics designed by professionals.
- Words are spoken by a voiceover professional with a friendly female voice.
- Teaches pronunciation and spelling.
- Teach children new words they do not know yet (extending your child's vocabulary).